Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spam!

I dunno if any of you have noticed, but there has been some 'spam' on many of my posts. Stuff posted from anonymous saying random things like 'this is just what I was looking for!' or, 'keep posting about environmental science!' and then they give links to websites. Its almost like a ad. Anyways, I have deleted all these comments so you won't be able to see them anymore. But... I made it so that you have to put in a verification code before posting. I also took off anonymous. But, as many of you know, you can use OpenID to post on if you don't have a google+ account. This is just for safety. So I hope you understand why I made the new settings for my comments! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. They also posted on bluegecko's blog bout a dieting website... =-=

    ReplyDelete

Stay Calm, and No Cussing