Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentines Party and Bounce House

I meant to post this yesterday, but I didn't have time. I went to the valentines day party and it was really fun! they finally used the princess castle den for a party! Yay! Well, I took some pics, and I noticed that the items were really small on the shelf of the shop. XD.






Also, those of you from the kingdom know that blue's wedding is coming up. I asked peppy if I could be in charge of making the chapel/church. She said yes so I bought a bunch of couches and made a church. But after that I got bored and decided to put my couches in my small house den. It became a bounce house and I went to the township and invited people over. It was the most fun I have had on aj in days! I took a few screenshots and noticed in one of them that a bunny got REALLY HIGH!



Well, that's all for today. I feel like I am making these long posts for nothing, cause I feel like nobody reads this blog. So please comment on every post you read, and share this blog. Thanks!
 

4 comments:

  1. Yup. Awesome, epic blog. :) Don't worry. Me and Spots read every post, everyday.

    - WillowPegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Thanks! That makes me feel good. And please tell other people about my blog. Also, comment if you have time. I like knowing how people like it XD

      Delete
    2. Sure thing. =D I'm gonna go comment on all old posts to! XD

      WillowPegasus

      Delete
  2. Waterpark in dothan alabama Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Stay Calm, and No Cussing